Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day One... One Day...

i'm leaving behind 
all i thought i valued,
A life predictably secure,
For the true course i am destined to charter,
The Gor books my travel brochure.

This mantra keeps me focused.
Its truth has now become my creed.
Liberation is torture.
Through submission i am freed.

Where now are the fears 
that hobble with their grasp,
Anxieties once my slaver?
They've shrunken to size, parasitic no more,
Today it's happiness i savor.

This mantra keeps me focused.
Its truth has now become my creed.
Liberation is torture.
Through submission i am freed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i feel as if i am ducking the question, as if i SHOULD have stronger worries and doubts than i do.  But i don't want it to become a self-fulfilling prophesy either.  Today WAS wrought with emotion as Master suggested.  i was HAPPY.  Honestly, truly, purely happy.  i felt settled, calm and content, as i haven't in years.  

i don't feel trapped but embraced.  i keep looking for a loophole, a problem, as if i'm not allowed to be happy... not even allowed to write about it.  The truth is that, for all my concerns, by far the most prevalent emotion is happiness and a huge sense of relief.  i don't know why i feel as if i'm shirking some kind of duty by NOT being unhappy and having some sort of misery to write about.  i really don't think i even know how to be happy without getting in my own way.  

i guess that is the revelation of the day.



No comments: