Wednesday, January 14, 2009

tasty

Master collared tasty for rl last night. tasty defies all views i've ever had as regards new kajirae and has proven to be a great asset to the family already. she blogged about exactly what she had already told me, the fact that watching my SL serve had been a strong motivator in drawing her toward online gor. she said she had only viewed grossly misportrayed scenes of gor online until getting to know Master and the family. i am left incredibly humbled by the impact my actions apparently had upon her. i am really stupefied by the fact that my serve could inspire someone so. i love Master with all my being but had lost focus on just how clearly that love is conveyed in a serve. tasty helped me reunite with the beauty of gor of which i had somewhat lost sight, even as i was living it. she also left me cognizant of the influence i might have on others even when i least realize it. When i did that serve, tasty was in the collar of another. i was thinking only of serving Master properly, which is as it should be, but what if that had been a moment i had chosen to unleash my inner bitch? Master might now be denied tasty's service. tasty might not have embraced gor again. v and rau and i might be denied someone i expect to be an awesome sister. The ripple effect of that serve has me floored. i've been struggling with leaving my job because it makes me feel as if i make a difference. tasty illustrated to me that there are many ways in which to make a difference. i owe her thanks.

No comments: