Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thank you, my Master

i was upset after reading the e-mail and got teary and, in that inimitable nou fashion, began mouthing off to Him... arguing... responding with sarcasm and belligerence. He asked if He needed to get the whip. Wake up call! i wanted to keep being a bitch and say i didn't care but i forced myself to process His words. No, my Master! He said that i may mourn losing rau but that i am NOT going to disrespect Him in the process. He asked if that was understood. Yes, my Master!

He was sweet also but He didn't let my day go down the path it WOULD have gone down without His intervention. And i stopped fighting Him when He snapped into serious mode. As a result, today has actually been okay... not fun or great but tolerable and not excruciating and not characterized by my racking up stupid behavior which, punishment or not, i'd regret tomorrow. He gave the day back to me and kept me out of my head as much as possible. i'm thinking and feeling but i'm also coping.

Who'd have guessed it was possible? my Master knew it was and He made me believe in Him enough to believe in that possibility too. Thank you, my Master. i love you.

No comments: